Monday, May 23, 2016

Week 8 EOC: The Adventure


The blood of tigers was splattered all over the forests of Sri Lanka, because of my arrival. The war of humans vs. animals in this particular region is a vicious one. The big cats in this region were specially bread to be killing machines to be used as defense for invading humans. However, after years of evolving the crazy killing machines turned on the native people whom now are always in a constant fight. I had to make an emergency landing with my balloon over one of the remote beaches and what I saw was charred forests and nothing but devastation. I had to reach civilization to get resources to get out of this proverbial warzone. On the way through the wild tropical forest, a man-destroying Sri Lankan Tiger launched out of the shorter trees and nearly took my head off with his razor sharp claws. Thankfully, he just grazed my top hat, plus I ducked out of the way, but the tiger quickly regained its balance and aggressively lounged at me for the kill. When the beast was inches from ripping me to shreds, one of the native people harpoons the giant cat and saves my life. When I turned around to thank him another tiger comes from behind and rips off his right arm. I ran and ran and ran until I stumbled upon a small café. Finally, civilization, I walked inside and the first thing they serve me is Samosas deep fried snacks and a small bowl of Kottu. I thought about it and thought this would be an excellent snack idea. The kind people of Bentota gave me many weapons to defend myself against wild tigers and the resources I needed to get my balloon off the island and back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment